Skip to main content

Maximilian Hecker - The Days Are Long and Filled With Pain


Maximilian Hecker - The Days Are Long and Filled With Pain

The days are long and filled with pain
We'll throw our lives away again
I've never seen in my whole life
My worst friend's sugar baby wife
Now my life is gone
Won't you try to hold me tight?
'Cause you'll be me and I'll be out
What will I find inside my head?
The sun is gone
But there's still light down inside my mind
There's still a lot for us to see in this life
Today you slipped into my head
I'm waiting for you inside my bed
There ain't no sense in feeling low
I need more when you ever have to go
Some might say that I walked through that door
All my dreams are made of stupid whores
Some might say that I fell from the sky
But I have got a pillow in my eye
The days are long and filled with pain
We'll throw our lives away again
I've never seen in my whole life
My worst friend's sugar baby wife
Now my life is gone
Won't you try to hold me tight?
'Cause you'll be me and I'll be out
What will I find inside my head?
The sun is gone
But there's still light down inside my mind
There's still a lot for us to see in this life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛