Skip to main content

文夏 - 媽媽請妳也保重 / Mama! Please Take Care of Yourself (by Wen Hsia)


文夏 - 媽媽請妳也保重 / Mama! Please Take Care of Yourself (by Wen Hsia)

1960年

改編自日本歌曲《俺ら東京へ来たけれど》(by  藤島桓夫 1957年)

作詞:文夏,作曲:日本曲,編曲:張乃仁


若想起故鄉,目屎就流落來;
免掛意請妳放心,我的阿母!

雖然是孤單一個,雖然是孤單一個。

我也來到他鄉的這個省都,不過我是真勇健的,
媽媽請妳也保重。


月光暝,想要寫批來寄乎妳;
希望會平安過日,我的阿母!

想彼時強強離開,想彼時強強離開。

我也來到他鄉的這個省都,不過我是真打拼的,
媽媽請妳也保重。


寒冷的冬天,夏天的三更暝;
請保重嘸通傷風,我的阿母!

期待著早日相會,期待著早日相會。

我也來到他鄉的這個省都,不過我是會返去的,
媽媽請妳也保重。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛