Skip to main content

LP(Laura Pergolizzi) - Other People (Official Music Video)


LP - Other People (Official Music Video)

Laura Pergolizzi 勞拉·伯格利茲

I never tried to be a hero
You took us from the stars to zero
We had a love devout without a shred of doubt
We never worried 'bout other people
You broke the spell and wanted something else
Well, go fuck yourself with other people
Other people
No more song, no more dance
No dance floor
We left it all to chance
No encore
We had a love devout without a shred of doubt
We never worried 'bout other people
You broke the spell and wanted something else
Well, go fuck yourself with other people
Oh, baby it's just your body
Go, let in on everybody
They won't be there when you're sorry
Other people
Oh, baby it's just your body
Will it know that you love somebody
Who won't be there when you're sorry?
Other people
Thank you baby, thank you babe, darling
Don't explain, don't explain
Thank you baby, thank you babe, darling
Don't explain, don't explain
We had a love devout without a shred of doubt
We never worried 'bout other people
You broke the spell and wanted something else
Well, now go fuck yourself with other people
Oh, baby it's just your body
Go, let in on everybody
They won't be there when you're sorry
Other people
Oh, baby it's just your body
Will it know that you love somebody
Who won't be there when you're sorry?
Other people
Other people
Other people

作詞/作曲:Laura Pergolizzi / Benjamin Joseph Romans / Nathaniel J Campany


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛