Skip to main content

KUA ORIGINALS【我神我王 / My God and King】官方歌詞版


【我神我王 / My God and King 】

演唱:KUA敬拜團

除祢以外 天上有誰 
Who do I have in heaven but You
祢是我所愛慕
You’re the one I adore
雖我肉體 漸漸衰退 
My flesh and my heart, they may fail
祢是我的力量
But You’re the strength of my heart

走過死蔭幽谷 我仍要宣揚
I’ll lift a song of praise though I walk through the valley
祢與我同在 祢使軟弱者得剛強
Though I am weak You make me strong, You’re here with me

我神我王
My God My King  
我信靠祢
I trust in You
我的盼望
My living hope  
我仰望祢
I look to You
祢是我心裡的力量
You are the strength within my heart
我的福分直到永遠
And my portion forevermore 

受患難 卻不被壓碎
Pressed but not crushed 
心困惑 卻沒有絕望
Perplexed but not despaired
受逼迫 卻不被撇棄
Persecuted not abandoned
被打倒 卻沒有滅亡
Struck down but not destroyed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛