Skip to main content

Freddie Mercury - Love Me Like There’s No Tomorrow (Official Video)


Freddie Mercury - Love Me Like There’s No Tomorrow (Official Video)


You had to kill the conversation
You always had the upper hand
Got caught in love and stepped in sinking sand
You had to go and ruin all our plans
Packed your bags and you're leaving home
Got a one-way ticket and you're all set to go
But we have one more day together
So, love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye
And very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow
I guess we drift alone in separate ways
I don't have all that far to go
God knows I've learnt to play the lonely man
I've never felt so low in all my life
We were born to be just losers
So, I guess there's a limit on how far we go
But we only have one more day together
So, love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye
And very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow
Tomorrow
God knows just where I'll be
Tomorrow
Who knows just what's in store for me
Anything can happen
But we only have one more day together, yeah
Just one more day forever
So, love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye
And very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow
So, love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye
And very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow

作詞/作曲:Freddie Mercury

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛