Skip to main content

Avantasia - The Story Ain't Over (feat. Bob Catley, Amanda Somerville)


Avantasia - The Story Ain't Over (feat. Bob Catley, Amanda Somerville)

Lyrics

從夢中醒來,渴望有人
Rousing from dreams, craving for someone

自己哭著睡著了
Wept himself to sleep

他正在等待上面的信號
He s waiting for a sign from above

愛在哪裡
Where is the love
沙漏碎成碎片,摔到牆上
The hourglass in pieces, dashed to the wall

未來已經結束
The future is over

明天已經悄悄溜走
Tomorrow's been slipping away

什麼也沒有留下
And nothing remains
他知道這不會永遠持續下去
He'd known it won't last forever

她會先走一段時間
She'd go ahead for a while
當你睜開眼睛時
When you open your eyes

當你凝視天空時
When you gaze at the sky

當你仰望星空時
When you look to the stars

當他們晚上關門時
As they shut down the night

你知道這個故事還沒結束
You know this story ain't over
當你睜開眼睛時
When you open your eyes

當你凝視天空時
When you gaze at the sky

當你仰望星空時
When you look to the stars

當他們晚上關門時
As they shut down the night

你覺得這個故事還沒結束
You feel this story ain't over
這寂靜的夜晚,蠟燭在哪裡?
Where is the candle in this lonesome night?

角度你為何如此任性
Angle why are you so wayward

拋棄我,試試我的信仰
Abandoning me, try my belief
當生活不再是言語
When life is not words

舌頭不是答案
and tongue is not answers

而我們卻找不到理由
And we only can t see a reason

為什麼這意味著
Why would it mean

這本來不該如此
that it's not meant to be
他知道這不會永遠持續下去
He'd known it won't last forever

她會先走一段時間
She'd go ahead for a while
當你睜開眼睛時
When you open your eyes

當你凝視天空時
When you gaze at the sky

當你仰望星空時
When you look to the stars

當他們晚上關門時
As they shut down the night

你知道這個故事還沒結束 - 哦
You know this story ain't over - oh
當你睜開眼睛時
When you open your eyes

當你凝視天空時
When you gaze at the sky

當你仰望星空時
When you look to the stars

當他們晚上關門時
As they shut down the night

你覺得這個故事還沒結束
You feel this story ain't over
當你睜開眼睛時
When you open your eyes

當你凝視天空時
When you gaze at the sky

當你仰望星空時
When you look to the stars

當他們晚上關門時
As they shut down the night

你覺得這個故事還沒結束 - 哦
You feel this story ain't over - oh
當你睜開眼睛時
When you open your eyes

當你凝視天空時
When you gaze at the sky

當你仰望星空時
When you look to the stars

當他們晚上關門時
As they shut down the night

你覺得這個故事還沒結束
You feel this story ain't over
故事還沒結束
The story ain't over

故事還沒結束
Story ain't over

故事還沒結束
The story ain't over

故事還沒結束
Story ain't over

故事還沒結束
Story ain't over

故事還沒結束
Story ain't over

故事還沒結束
Story ain't over

Avantasia - The Story Ain't Over - Live at Wacken Open Air 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛