Skip to main content

No Doubt - Don't Speak (Official 4K Music Video)


No Doubt - Don't Speak (Official 4K Music Video)



You and me, we used to be together
Every day together, always
I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end
It looks as though you're lettin' go
And if it's real, well, I don't want to know
Don't speak, I know just what you're sayin'
So please stop explainin'
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak, I know what you're thinkin'
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Our memories, well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands, I sit and cry
Don't speak, I know just what you're sayin'
So please stop explainin'
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts, no, no, no
Don't speak, I know what you're thinkin'
And I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
It's all ending
We gotta stop pretending
Who we are
You and me
I can see us dyin'
Aren't we?
Don't speak, I know just what you're sayin'
So please stop explainin'
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
No, no, don't speak, I know what you're thinkin'
And I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
I know what you're sayin'
So please stop explainin'
Don't speak, don't speak
Don't speak, no
I know what you're thinkin'
And I don't need your reasons
I know you're good, I know you're good
I know you're real good, oh
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la
Don't, don't, ooh, ooh
Hush, hush, darling
Hush, hush, darling
Hush, hush
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Hush, hush, darling
Hush, hush, darling
Hush, hush
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Oh, hush, hush, darling
Hush, hush, darling

作詞/作曲:Eric Stefani / Gwen Stefani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛