Skip to main content

成龍 Jackie Chan【醉拳 Jui kuen】電影「醉拳II」主題曲 Official Music Video


成龍 Jackie Chan【醉拳 Jui kuen】電影「醉拳II」主題曲 Official Music Video


醉拳
曲:偲菘‧偉菘 
詞:林夕

我颠颠又倒倒 好比浪涛
有万种的委屈 付之一笑
我一下低 我一下高 摇摇晃晃不肯倒
酒里乾坤我最知道
江湖中闯名号 从来不用刀
千斤的重担我一肩挑
不喊冤也不求饶 对情意我肯弯腰
醉中仙好汉一条
莫说狂 狂人心存厚道
莫笑痴 因痴心难找
莫怕醉 醉过海阔天高
且狂且痴且醉趁年少(在今朝)
我颠颠又倒倒 好比浪涛
有万种的委屈 付之一笑
我一下低 我一下高 摇摇晃晃不肯倒
酒里乾坤我最知道
江湖中闯名号 从来不用刀
千斤的重担我一肩挑
不喊冤也不求饶 对情意我肯弯腰
醉中仙好汉一条
莫说狂 狂人心存厚道
莫笑痴 因痴心难找
莫怕醉 醉过海阔天高
且狂且痴且醉趁年少(在今朝)
我颠颠又倒倒 好比浪涛
有万种的委屈 付之一笑
我一下低 我一下高 摇摇晃晃不肯倒
酒里乾坤我最知道
酒里乾坤我最知道

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛