Skip to main content

Avantasia - Reach out for the Light


Avantasia  - Reach out for the Light

Lord above why don't you tell me
why I'm here in agony?
I've been serving, I've been praying
now I'm caught in misery.
I've been praised by friar Jakob,
I misused his confidence.
Cheated by this work of evil
feigning Anna's innocence.
Oh what have I done?
So many ways lead to the fallen one,
Lucifer, fallen light.
Oh what have I done?
What is going on?
We should bring salvation,
not give in to his temptation no!
Read and preach the holy world
and no forbidden lies that hurt.
I remember words of "seven".
Set me bree sanity!
Reach out for the light
far beyond confines.
You have read the magic lines
leading to the light in your mind
What is right and what is wrong now?
Is it a trial of paradise?
Is Anna a witch or do they stick to an error?
What's the book and the seal inside?
Am I a cleric or maybe a sinner?
Unbeliever? Renegade?
Was it the devil who led me to "seven"?
Oh redeemer is it all too late?
Oh, what have I done?
I have been led by the smelling one,
Lucifer, fallen light
Tell me stranger, what have I done?
Oh what's going on?
We should bring salvation,
not give in to his temptation no!
Read and preach the holy world
and no forbidden lies that hurt.
I remember words of "seven".
Set me free sanity!
Reach out for the light
far beyond confines.
You have read the magic lines
leading to the light in your mind
In your mind?

作詞/作曲:Tobias Sammet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛