Skip to main content

Aerosmith - Crazy (Official Music Video)


Aerosmith - Crazy (Official Music Video)


Come here, baby
You know you drive me up the wall
The way you make good on all the nasty tricks you pull
Seems like we're making up more than we're making love
And it always seems you got something on your mind other than me
Girl, you got to change your crazy ways
You hear me?
Say you're leaving on a seven thirty train
And that you're heading out to Hollywood
Girl, you been givin' me that line so many times
It kinda gets like feeling bad looks good, yeah
That kinda loving turns a man to a slave
That kinda loving sends a man right to his grave
I go crazy, crazy baby, I go crazy
You turn it on
Then you're gone
Yeah, you drive me crazy
Crazy, crazy for you baby
What can I do, honey?
I feel like the color blue
You're packing up your stuff
And talking like it's tough
And trying to tell me that it's time to go, yeah!
But, I know you ain't wearin' nothing underneath that over coat
And it's all a show, yeah!
That kinda loving
Makes me wanna pull down the shade, yeah!
That kinda loving, yeah
Now I'm never, never, never gonna be the same
I go crazy, crazy
Baby, I go crazy
You turn it on, then you're gone
Yeah, you drive me crazy
Crazy, crazy for you baby
What can I do, honey?
I feel like the color blue
I'm losing my mind, girl
'Cause I'm going cra
I need your love, honey, yeah!
I need your love
Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
I'm losing my mind, girl
'Cause I'm going crazy
Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
You turn it on then, you're gone
Yeah, you drive me
Ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ow, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, now baby, baby, baby, baby

作詞/作曲:Desmond Child / Joe Perry / Steven Tyler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛