Skip to main content

[George Michael] Last Christmas (Pudding Mix)

Lyrics:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart去年聖誕,我把心交給妳

But the very next day you gave it away可是,就在第二天,妳卻丟棄了

This year To save me from tears今年,可以免我流淚了吧

I'll give it to someone special因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人


Last Christmas I gave you my heart去年聖誕,我把心交給妳

But the very next day you gave it away可是,就在第二天,妳卻丟棄了

This year To save me from tears今年,可以免我流淚了吧

I'll give it to someone special因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人


Once bitten and twice shy一次邂逅是美妙的,兩次就會害羞了

I keep my distance But you still catch my eye我保持距離,但淚水依然充滿了我的眼眶

Tell me baby Do you recognize me?噢!告訴我,寶貝,妳還記得我嗎?

Well It's been a year It doesn't surprise me唉!一年了 我並不驚訝


Happy Christmas I wrapped it up and sent it去年聖誕,我用緞帶把禮物包裝好

With a note saying 'I love you' I meant it 再留一張條告訴妳,我愛妳

Now I know what a fool I've been現在卻知道這是多麼傻

But if you kissed me now可是,如果妳現在親吻我

I know you'd fool me again我知道妳一定將再次愚弄我


Last Christmas I gave you my heart去年聖誕,我把心交給妳

But the very next day you gave it away可是,就在第二天,妳卻丟棄了

This year To save me from tears今年,可以免我流淚了吧

I'll give it to someone special因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人


Last Christmas I gave you my heart去年聖誕,我把心交給妳

But the very next day you gave it away可是,就在第二天,妳卻丟棄了

This year To save me from tears今年,可以免我流淚了吧

I'll give it to someone special因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人


A crowded room Friends with tired eyes擁擠的房間,朋友們疲憊的眼神

I'm hiding from you And your soul of ice都在逃避著妳,而妳的靈魂卻又活躍起來

My god I thought you were someone to rely on天啊!我本以為妳是我依靠的對象

Me?I guess I was a shoulder to cry on而我?恐怕是妳傷心時所找的代替品吧


A face on a lover with a fire in his heart面對戀人、火花、人影、面紗

A man under cover buy you tore him apart各樣的陰影

Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again"噢!現在我已找到真愛了妳再也不能愚弄我了!


Last Christmas I gave you my heart去年聖誕,我把心交給妳

But the very next day you gave it away可是,就在第二天,妳卻丟棄了

This year To save me from tears今年,可以免我流淚了吧

I'll give it to someone special因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人


Last Christmas I gave you my heart去年聖誕,我把心交給妳

But the very next day you gave it away可是,就在第二天,妳卻丟棄了

This year To save me from tears今年,可以免我流淚了吧

I'll give it to someone special因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人


A face on a lover with a fire in his heart面對戀人、火花、人影、面紗

A man under cover buy you tore him apart各樣的陰影

I'll give it to someone啊!我會把心交給別人

I'll give it to someone special.交給另一個特別的人


Someone別人

I'll give it to someone I'll give it to someone special交給另一個特別的人


Taylor Swift 泰勒絲 - Last Christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛