Skip to main content

Tu Quieres Volver, Gipsy Kings, Sarah Brightman

Tu quieres volver

你想回來

Y no te veo mas

我再也見不到你

Tu quieres volver

你想回來

Y no me siento na

我感覺不像個女人


Ahora tu me pierdes la razón

現在你失去了我的理智

No diga nada siempre siempre seran los dos

什麼都別說,永遠是我們兩個

Y sabemos aquella noche

我們知道那天晚上

Y por la calle lo mismo sera

在街上也會一樣


Tu quieres volver

你想回來

Y no te veo mas

我再也見不到你

Tu quieres volver

你想回來

Y no me encuentro mas

我再也找不到自己了


Yo pienso aquel dia

我想那天

Lo mismo que ayer

和昨天

Lo mismo sera

一樣 同樣的事情

Yo pienso aqueldia

那

Lo mismo que ayer

天會是一樣的 和昨天

Lo mismo pensa

一樣 同樣的事情 同樣的事情


Tu quieres volver

你想回

Y no te veo mas

去 我再也見不到你

Tu quieres volver

你想回去

Y no me encuentro na

我找不到自己 na

Tu quieres volver

你想回去

Y no me siento na

而我不覺得 na


Tu quieres volver

你想回來

Y no me encuentro na

而我根本找不到自己


Tu Quieres Volver - Sarah Brightman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛