Skip to main content

王菲 《微風細雨》 小草也在輕輕低語...Faye Wong


王菲 《微風細雨》 小草也在輕輕低語...Faye Wong 


《微風細雨》 詞、曲:林功信
微風吹著浮雲
細雨漫漫飄落大地
淋著我 淋著你
淋的世界充滿詩意

微風伴著細雨
像我伴著可愛的你
看著我 看著你
看這世界多麼美麗

啊 願我是風你是雨
啊 微風盡在細雨裡
漫步青青草地
小草也在輕輕低語
訴說無盡蜜語
讓我們共尋覓

微風吹著浮雲
細雨漫漫飄落大地
淋著我 淋著你
淋的世界充滿詩意

微風伴著細雨
像我伴著可愛的你
看著我 看著你
看這世界多麼美麗

啊 願我是風你是雨
啊 微風盡在細雨裡
漫步青青草地
小草也在輕輕低語
 訴說無盡秘密
 讓我們共尋覓

 訴說無盡秘密
 讓我們共尋覓
 訴說無盡秘密
 讓我們共尋覓

《微風細雨》 鄧麗君 Teresa Teng - Gentle Wind and Rain



陳瑞---微風細雨 太好聽了 經典



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛