Skip to main content

Chicago - You're the Inspiration (Official Music Video)


Chicago - You're the Inspiration (Official Music Video)


Lyrics

You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love to last forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time

You should know
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind
In my heart, in my soul
Baby

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
no one needs you more than I need you

And I know (and I know)
Yes I know that it's plain to see
So in love when we're together
now I know (now I know)
That I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time

You should know (yes, you need to know)
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind
You're in my heart, in my soul

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
no one needs you more than I need you (no one needs you more than I)

Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
no one needs you more than I need you (no one needs you more)

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration

When you love somebody
'Til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind (no one needs you more than I)
When you love somebody
'Til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind (no on needs you more than I)
When you love somebody
'Til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind (no one needs you more than I)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛