Skip to main content

Akon - Don't Matter (Official Music Video)


Akon - Don't Matter (Official Music Video)


作詞/作曲:Thiam Aliaune / Marley Bob / Lawson Anthony Keith

Konvict, konvict, konvict
Oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
'Cause we gon' fight, oh yes, we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Believe we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our right to love, yeah (Right to love, yeah)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you)
Nobody wanna see us together
Nobody thought that we'd last forever
I feel them hoping and praying
Things between us don't get better (Better)
Men steady coming after you (You)
Women steady coming after me (Me)
Seems like everybody want to go for self
And don't wanna respect boundaries
Telling you all those lies (Oh, ooh)
Just to get on your side (Side)
But I must admit there was a couple of secrets I held inside (Inside)
But just know that I try (Try)
To always apologize (Apologize)
But I'ma have you first
Always in my heart to keep you satisfied (Satisfied)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
'Cause we gon' fight, oh yes, we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Believe we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our right to love, yeah (Right to love, yeah)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you)
Got every right to want to leave (Wanna leave)
Got every right to want to go (Wanna go)
You got every right to hit the road (Hit the road)
And never talk to me no more (Me no more)
You don't even have to call (Have to call)
Or even check for me at all (Me at all)
Because the way I've been acting lately (I've been acting)
Has been off the wall (Off the wall)
Especially towards you (Towards you)
Putting girls before you (Before you)
And they watching everything I've been doing just to hurt you (Hurt you)
Most of it just ain't true (Ain't true)
And they won't show you (Show you)
How much of a queen you are to me
And why I love you, baby
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
'Cause we gon' fight, oh yes, we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Believe we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our right to love, yeah (Right to love, yeah)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you)
Oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
'Cause I got you, babe
Oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
'Cause I got you, babe
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
'Cause I got you, babe
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
'Cause I got you, babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
'Cause we gon' fight, oh yes, we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Believe we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our right to love, yeah (Right to love, yeah)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you, babe)
'Cause we gon' fight, oh yes, we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Believe we gon' fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our right to love, yeah (Right to love, yeah)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter, no ('Cause I got you)
'Cause I got you, babe
'Cause I got you, babe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛