Skip to main content

不了情 (1961 Love Without End) 顧媚 Bu Liao Qing มีแปลซับไทย


不了情 (1961 Love Without End) 顧媚 Bu Liao Qing มีแปลซับไทย



忘 不 了, 忘 不 了 (wang bu liao wang bu liao)
how could i forget, how could i ever forget?
忘 不 了 你 的 錯 (wang bu liao ni di cuo)
how could i forget the times when you have gone astray?
忘 不 了 你 的 好 (wang bu liao ni di hao)
and how could i forget your sweet love and tenderness?

忘 不 了 雨 中 的 散 步 (wang bu liao yu zhong di san bu)
how could i ever forget our stroll in the rain?
也 忘 不 了 那 風 裡 的 擁 抱 (ye wang bu liao na feng li di yong bao)
and how could i ever forget our embrace in the wind?

忘 不 了 忘 不 了(wang bu liao, wang bu liao)
how could i forget, how could i ever forget?
忘 不 了 你 的 淚 (wang bu liao ni di lei)
i can never forget your tears,
忘 不 了 你 的 笑 (wang bu liao ni di xiao)
and i can never forget your laughter.

忘 不 了 落 葉 的 惆 悵 (wang bu liao luo ye di chou chang)
i can never forget the melancholy brought on by the autumn breeze,
也 忘 不 了 那 花 開 的 煩 惱 (ye wang bu liao na hua kai di fan nao)
and the sorrow that embraces me during the early days of spring.

寂 寞 的 長 巷 而 今 斜 月 輕 照 (ji mo di chang xiang er jing xie yue qing zhao)
do you remember the long lane where we used to walk? now only touched by the light of the lonely crescent moon,
冷 落 的 鞦 韆 而 今 迎 風 輕 搖 (leng luo di qiu qian er jin ying feng qing yao)
the swing where we used to play? now only sways with the gentle carress of the breeze.

它 重 覆 你 的 叮 嚀 一 聲 聲 忘 了 忘 了 (ta chong fu ni di ding ling i sheng sheng wang liao wang liao)
over and over again they repeat the words you utter: "forget it, let it go"
它 低 訴 我 的 衷 曲 一 聲 聲 難 了 難 了(ta di su wo di zhong qu i sheng sheng nan liao nan liao)
and yet again they whisper my reply: "how could i? How Could I Ever??"

忘 不 了, 忘 不 了 (wang bu liao wang bu liao)
how could i forget, how could i ever forget?
忘 不 了 春 已 盡 (wang bu liao chun yi jin)
how could i forget the end of spring?
忘 不 了 花 已 老 (wang bu liao hua yi lao)
and how could i ever wipe the memory of falling leaves and wilting flowers from my memories?

忘 不 了 離 別 的 滋 味 (wang bu liao li bie di zi wei)
never can i forget the bitter taste of parting,
也 忘 不 了 那 相 思 的 苦 惱 (ye wang bu liao na xiang si di ku nao)
and never can i forget the emotions of pining for you.

不了情... 黃鶯鶯 TRACY Huang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛