Skip to main content

Stop The Clock - Peter Marsh


Stop The Clock - Peter Marsh

Stop The Clock, composed by Peter Marsh and Pascal Freslon (Calhoun), is the title song of Peter Marsh's 2013 album. 

Lyrics, by Peter Marsh

Try to stop the clock from turning
Every day we keep on learning
There's better way for us to be

We are young and open hearted
We can't stop, the change has started
Make the world a better place to be

Even though the time is on our side
There is no place where we can hide
We know that there is just one way

Stop the clock and think about it
We are young and we can shout it out
So everyone can see

Stop the clock and think about it 
We are young and we can shout it out
Make the world a better place to be

Stop the clock and think about it 
We are young and we can shout it out
So everyone can see

Stop the clock and think about it 
We are young and we can shout it out
Make the world a better place to be

A better place for you and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛