Skip to main content

星辰大海 黃霄雲【創作MV】


星辰大海 黃霄雲【創作MV】


黃霄雲 - 星辰大海
作詞:瞿子千、劉濤、溫莨
作曲:瞿子千、劉濤
編曲:瞿子千
制作人:瞿子千、劉濤
吉他:譚侃侃、瞿子千
弦樂:Maosir
合聲:金天、瞿子千、黃霄雲、郭鈺菲、陸晶晶
混音師:劉振東
母帶後期混音師:劉振東
監制:陶詩
藝人統籌:高赫陽、吉娜
錄音棚:好樂無荒(北京)錄音棚
制作公司:好樂無荒

我願變成一顆恒星
守護海底的蜂鳴
It's my dream it's magic
照亮你的心
To your eyes 有多遠的距離
穿過人海 別停下來
趁現在還有期待
會不會我們的愛
會被風吹向大海
不再回來 
每當你向我走來
告訴我星辰大海
遙遙微光 與我同行
盛開在黎明
To your eyes 有多遠的距離
穿過人海 別停下來
趁現在還有期待
會不會我們的愛
會被風吹向大海
不再回來
每當你向我走來
告訴我星辰大海
趁現在還有期待
會不會我們的愛
會被風吹向大海
不再回來
每當你向我走來
告訴我星辰大海
會不會我們的愛
像星辰守護大海
不曾離開
我向你奔赴而來
你就是星辰大海
我眼中熾熱的恒星
長夜裏照我前行

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛