Skip to main content

勇氣 棉子【創作MV】


勇氣 棉子【創作MV】


演唱:棉子
作曲 : 潘柯夫
作詞 : 夏飛

我愛你
無畏人海的擁擠
用盡餘生的勇氣
只為能靠近你
哪怕一厘米
愛上你
是我落下的險棋
不懼歲月的更替
往後的朝夕
不論風雨
是你就足矣
看了太多情人分分合合
愛其實很脆弱
像溫室裡的花朵
你這麼說
我其實很忐忑
若我沒有許過承諾
你還愛我嗎
聽夜空的流星
隕落的聲音
這願望讓你聽

我愛你
無畏人海的擁擠
用盡餘生的勇氣
只為能靠近你
哪怕一厘米
愛上你
是我落下的險棋
不懼歲月的更替
往後的朝夕
不論風雨
是你就足矣
你這麼說
我其實很忐忑
若我沒有許過承諾
你還愛我嗎
聽夜空的流星
隕落的聲音
這願望讓你聽

我愛你
無畏人海的擁擠
用盡餘生的勇氣
只為能靠近你
哪怕一厘米
愛上你
是我落下的險棋
不懼歲月的更替
往後的朝夕
不論風雨
是你就足矣
我愛你
無畏人海的擁擠
用盡餘生的勇氣
只為能靠近你
哪怕一厘米
愛上你
是我落下的險棋
不懼歲月的更替
往後的朝夕
不論風雨
是你就足矣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛