Skip to main content

Enya - The Humming (Lyric Video)


Enya - The Humming (Lyric Video)


Lyrics:

And all the light will be, will be
And all the future prophecy
And all the waves the sea, the sea
And on the road are you and me

Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm

And all the winds are like a kiss
And all the years are nemesis
And all the moments fall in mist
And all is dust, remember this

Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm

And all the light will be, will be
And all the waves, the sea
And all the waves, the sea, the sea
And all the light will be

And all the dust will drift away
And all the nights and all the days
And all the heavens go their way
And only change is here to stay

Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm

And all the light will be, will be
And all the waves, the sea
And all the waves, the sea, the sea
And all the light will be

And all the stars without a name
And all the skies that look the same
And all the clouds that fade and then
Then all of this begins again

Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm
Mmmhmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Join the community: unity.enya.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛