Skip to main content

那個熱血年代摔角選手們的入場曲


あの頃のプロレス入場曲 再編版
0:00~   三沢光晴 (Mitsuharu Misawa)
3:32~   川田利明 (Toshiaki Kawada)
6:45~   小橋建太 ( Kenta Kobashi)
10:23~ 田上明 (Akira Taue)
12:54~ NWA世界へビー王者のテーマ(NWA Worid Heavy Weight Champion Theme)
17:29~ ジャンボ鶴田 (Jumbo Tsuruta)
20:00~ ザ・グレート・カブキ(The Great Kabuki)
23:08~ テリー・ゴディ(Terry Gordy)
27:14~ スティーブ・ウィリアムス(Steve Williams)
31:26~ 天龍源一郎(Genichiro Tenryu)
34:28~ ザ・ファンクス(The Fanks)
37:15~ ジャイアント馬場(Giant Baba)
41:33~ アントニオ猪木(Antonio Inoki)
44:40~ アンドレ・ザ・ジャイアント(Andre The Giant)
48:08~ ハルク・ホーガン(Hulk Hogan)
53:16~ アブドーラ・ザ・ブッチャー(Abdora The Butcher)
59:10~ タイガー・ジェット・シン(Tiger Jet Shin)
1:02:32~ 藤波辰爾(Tatsumi Fujinami)
1:05:24~ スタイナー・ブラザーズ(Stiner Brosers)
1:07:30~ ザ・グレート・ムタ(The Great Muta)
1:11:10~ 武藤敬司(Keiji Muto)
1:17:30~ 蝶野正洋(Masahiro Chono)
1:21:00~ 橋本真也(Shinya Hashimoto)
1:25:04~ ビッグバン・バイダー(Bigbang Bader)
1:28:24~ スタン・ハンセン(Stan Hansen)
1:33:00~ ブルーザー・ブロディ(Bruezer Brodie)
1:34:07~ ロード・ウォリアーズ(Road Warriors)
1:37:24~ タイガーマスク(Tiger Mask)
1:41:24~ 長州力(Riki Choshu)
1:42:47~ マサ斎藤(Masa Saito)
1:46:48~ 安生洋二(Yoji Anjo)
1:50:00~ 前田日明(Akira Maeda)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛