Skip to main content

【不負如來不負卿】蓮歌子演唱


【不負如來不負卿】蓮歌子演唱

詞.曲.唱/ 蓮歌子

若無稍保留貪嗔癡 要怎樣感受酸甘甜
觀白雲出岫本無心 青山何苦當真又動情
情深意濃時便可休 莫等恩愛後反為仇
世上一切美好親像花枝 只怕秋天過去寒冷時

累生同修來共枕眠 輪迴記憶畫面傳千里
解脫與情緣如何兩全其美 兩全其美

不負如來 不負卿來 為著千千萬萬有情將來
眼看芸芸眾生浮沈在苦海 無法自私來談自在
不負如來 不負卿來 請你相信攏是巧安排
今日的諒解 換來明日百窗開
我的真心真意 總有一天你會知

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛