Skip to main content

1980版"上海灘"主题曲原声版

1980版"上海滩"主题曲原声版

上海灘 (無線電視劇『上海灘』主題曲)

曲:顧嘉煇 詞:黃霑 編:Joseph Koo


浪奔 浪流

萬里滔滔江水永不休

淘盡了世間事

混作滔滔一片潮流


是喜 是愁

浪裡分不清歡笑悲憂

成功 失敗

浪裡看不出有未有


* 愛你 恨你 問君知否

似大江一發不收

轉千彎 轉千灘

亦未平復此中爭鬥


又有喜 又有愁

就算分不清歡笑悲憂

仍願翻 百千浪

在我心中起伏夠 *


(重唱 *)


仍願翻 百千浪 在我心中起伏夠

葉麗儀丨上海灘丨HKPO & Frances Yip 港樂葉麗儀 DIVA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛