Skip to main content

李昕融、樊桐舟 & 李凱稠《你笑起來真好看 You Look Good When You Smile》官方高畫質 Official HD MV


李昕融、樊桐舟 & 李凱稠《你笑起來真好看 You Look Good When You Smile》官方高畫質 Official HD MV

這是一首父親寫給女兒的歌,一家三口的演唱,溫暖了無數人的心。微笑是世界上最美的語言,看!你笑起來真好看。

#李昕融、#樊桐舟 & #李凱稠 - #你笑起來真好看
作詞:周兵
作曲:李凱稠

想去遠方的山川
想去海邊看海鷗
不管風雨有多少
有你就足夠

喜歡看你的嘴角
喜歡看你的眉梢
白雲掛在那藍天
像你的微笑

你笑起來真好看
像春天的花一樣
把所有的煩惱所有的憂愁
統統都吹散

你笑起來真好看
像夏天的陽光
整個世界全部的時光
美得像畫卷

想去遠方的山川
想去海邊看海鷗
不管風雨有多少
有你就足夠

喜歡看你的嘴角
喜歡看你的眉梢
白雲掛在那藍天
像你的微笑

你笑起來真好看
像春天的花一樣
把所有的煩惱所有的憂愁
統統都吹散

你笑起來真好看
像夏天的陽光
整個世界全部的時光
美得像畫卷

你笑起來真好看
像春天的花一樣
把所有的煩惱所有的憂愁
統統都吹散

你笑起來真好看
像夏天的陽光
整個世界全部的時光
美得像畫卷

你笑起來真好看
像春天的花一樣
把所有的煩惱所有的憂愁
統統都吹散

你笑起來真好看
像夏天的陽光
整個世界全部的時光
美得像畫卷
整個世界全部的時光
美得像畫卷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛