Skip to main content

愫 - 鄧妙華(原聲HQ清晰)


愫 - 鄧妙華(原聲HQ清晰)


作詞:靈漪
作曲:孫建平

(女)是否我對你 總是顯得不在乎
(女)是否我眼神 總有幾許淡漠
(女)如果冷漠不在乎 是分離的理由
(女)我該含笑讓你走 還是含淚揮手
(男)你給我的愛 彷彿總是太多
(男)你給我的情 彷彿也是太過
(男) 因為過多的感情 是沈重的負荷
(男)讓我不能拒絕 又難以接受
(合)也許你覺得卿卿我我 才能顯出情深意厚
(合)所以你說我忽冷忽熱 難以捉摸
(合)兩情若已是天長地久 你我何必朝朝暮暮
(合)問你是不是真心真意與我同行 且共度白首

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛