Skip to main content

我悄悄矇上你的眼睛 - 陳艾湄&周裕先(CD原聲+原影)


我悄悄矇上你的眼睛 - 陳艾湄&周裕先(CD原聲+原影)



作詞:譚健常 作曲:譚健常 編曲:譚健常

(男)妳悄悄的矇上我的眼睛 要我猜猜妳是誰
   從Mary到Sunny和 Ivory 就是不喊妳的名字

(女)我悄悄的矇上你的眼睛 讓你猜猜我是誰
   從Mary到Sunny和Ivory 卻始終沒有我的名字

(合)為什麼你(妳)的雙手在顫抖 笑容凝結在你(妳)的眼中
   難道你對我會有所(女)改變
.        (男)懷疑

(女)我不再是你的唯一 (男)我只是故意在逗妳

(女)我悄悄的矇上你的眼睛 讓你猜猜我是誰
   從Mary到Sunny和Ivory 卻始終沒有我的名字

(男)妳悄悄的矇上我的眼睛 要我猜猜妳是誰
(合)要知道我對你(妳) 的感覺 不僅僅是眼睛裡的你(妳)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛