Skip to main content

親愛的謝謝你


親愛的謝謝你

詞:洪淑青/曲:謝漢揚

親愛的媽媽,我要謝謝你,夢裡陪伴我找尋甜美的香氣;
親愛的爸爸,我要謝謝你,灌溉我每一天滿滿的勇氣。
親愛的太陽,我要謝謝你,讓我看見美麗明亮的世界;
親愛的大樹,我要謝謝你,早晨的呼吸全都是你。
親愛的天空,我要謝謝你,讓我可以把祕密丟給你;
親愛的雲朵,我要謝謝你,靜靜的、悄悄的,守護我的心。
親愛的大山,我要謝謝你,站在你的面前,小小的我很安心;
親愛的小鳥,我要謝謝你,你的歸巢讓我知道回家的路在哪裡。
親愛的夜晚,我要謝謝你,廣大星空像是爸爸媽媽的懷抱;
親愛的小熊,我要謝謝你,給我熟睡時的溫暖與依靠。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛