Skip to main content

兔小贝儿歌260乖乖吃饭歌 |儿歌大全|儿童歌曲|卡通|动画|童谣|Nursery Rhymes


兔小贝儿歌260乖乖吃饭歌 |儿歌大全|儿童歌曲|卡通|动画|童谣|Nursery Rhymes

乖乖吃饭歌(张晶晶)
歌词:
作词:陈爽 作曲:陈爽
演唱:张晶晶(5岁)
音乐制作:爽乐坊 录音:陈爽
伴唱:陈爽 杨扬 王巧
总监制:陈爽
出品:中国爽乐坊唱片
锄禾日当午
汗滴禾下土
谁知盘中餐
粒粒皆辛苦
快来快来快来 吃饭啦
白白的米饭喷喷香
细嚼慢咽 饭前喝汤
心情保持舒畅
快来快来快来 吃饭啦
挑食的孩子不漂亮
少吃零食 多吃菜
节约粮食不能忘
人是铁噢饭是钢
一顿不吃饿得慌
跟我一起科学饮食
身体变得越来越棒
小朋友们,
吃饭的时候可不要看电视哦!
锄禾日当午
汗滴禾下土
谁知盘中餐
粒粒皆辛苦
啊?这么快就吃完啦?哈哈哈哈……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛