Skip to main content

黎明、鄺美雲 - 堆积情感(KTV)


黎明-堆积情感(KTV)


我用所有時間來堆積對妳的思念 只因為妳曾經對我說 愛我
別讓時間沖淡我們真實的情感 雖然相隔遙遠兩地之間
儘管多少風雨我依然在這裡 等待妳給我的消息 想妳
雖然妳已遠在他鄉擁有自己理想 我用深情期待妳的歸期
堆積所有的情感與關懷 託付夜星飄向妳身旁
癡心的等候沒有怨尤 妳將是我唯一的愛

儘管多少風雨我依然在這裡 等待妳給我的消息 想妳
雖然妳已遠在他鄉擁有自己理想 我用深情期待妳的歸期
堆積所有的情感與關懷 託付夜星飄向妳身旁
癡心的等候沒有怨尤 妳將是我唯一的愛
堆積所有的情感與關懷 託付夜星飄向妳身旁
癡心的等候沒有怨尤 妳將是我唯一的愛
妳將是我唯一的愛

堆積情感 - 鄺美雲【高音質 動態歌詞 粵語】



堆積情感 (國) - 鄺美雲 Cally Kwong



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛