Skip to main content

张学友 鄺美雲 - 只有情永在

张学友 鄺美雲 - 只有情永在

《只有情永在》是张学友演唱,邓伟雄作词,顾嘉辉作曲的一首歌曲。收录在专辑《百花齐放》中。也是无线电视剧《贼公阿牛》的主题曲,由张学友和邝美云合唱。

女:世间事不知怎分对错
男:懒得问恩怨怎分开

女:当一切若浮云
男:只有情永在
合:心中记一份爱
女:再不问问一声应否去爱
男:爱海内一切也应该
女:也不怕消失去
男:不会难替代
合:风声里都找到爱
女:未怕分开纵使分开(男:啊……)
亦都知美梦仍会在
男:何必感慨谁会意外(女:啊……)
合:此心不变迁何曾改
女:再不用口中天天说爱
男:懒分辨心里情意若何
女:有朝会暂别离
男:不会成障碍
合:清风里都找到爱
千山里都找到爱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛