Skip to main content

忘川彼岸



忘川彼岸


作詞:歌者俊傑
作曲:南雨笙
編曲:明銳
制作人:明銳
混音師:張鳴利
監制:曲肖冰
OP:冰曲文化

紅色彼岸花
花瓣遍地撒
誰會在乎 她在哭泣啊
佛前跪千年
未見佛生憐
我好想 能再見你一面
我跨過忘川 也走過彼岸
期盼她 還能夠回頭看
忘川河難渡 擋了她一路
佛若不渡 那就由我來渡
一花一葉一菩提
輪回皆是場迷
我待菩提落滿地
取這半世煙雨
削發為僧披袈裟
只求我佛渡她
放下執念與牽掛
安坐菩提樹下
我信這生死輪回
也願信我佛慈悲
爾等豈能體會
相思成疾的滋味
愛別離的感悟
菩提樹下的參悟
我願為你放下全部
此生讓我來渡
紅色彼岸花
花瓣遍地撒
誰會在乎 她在哭泣啊
佛前跪千年
未見佛生憐
我好想 能再見她一面
我跨過忘川
也走過彼岸
期盼她 還能夠回頭看
忘川河難渡
擋了她一路
佛若不渡 那就由我來渡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛