Skip to main content

鄺美雲 未曾深愛已無情 (萬眾一心迎回歸 清晰版)

鄺美雲 未曾深愛已無情 (萬眾一心迎回歸 清晰版)

《未曾深愛已無情》:
曲:許永恆
詞:小美

共你無緣怎相逢 
情心怎料未濃轉凍 
亂我心柔情 痴心被輕碰 
怎知轉眼便遭冰封 
被你甜言的嘴唇 
撩起心內蜜桃偷偷種 
亂我心柔情 甘心被操縱 
痴心因你難自控 

無聲葉絮飄送漆黑晚風裡 
陪我扮作灑脫暗蓋唏噓 
能否自你轉身去後長黑暗 
而不想你望太真 像個淚人 

現我如同空心人 
無心的身無言的抖震 
是我不留神 痴心被牽引 
偷偷想你呆在凳 

有人話 
醉過方知酒濃 
愛過方知情重 
呃人(o既),我就話係 
未嘗酒醉已清醒 
未曾深愛已無情 

無聲葉絮飄送漆黑晚風裡 
陪我扮作灑脫暗蓋唏噓 
能否自你轉身去後長黑暗 
而不想你望太真 像個淚人 

現我如同空心人 
無心的身無言的抖震 
是我不留神 痴心被牽引 
偷偷想你呆在凳 
是我不留神 痴心被牽引 
偷偷想你呆在凳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛