Skip to main content

Mr.President - Coco Jamboo (1996) [Official Video]


Mr.President - Coco Jamboo (1996) [Official Video]

Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah

Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, take my heart and make me happy
Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, fill my heart and make me happy

Here we go, gettin' smooth to the groove
Watching lovely ladies, as I smooth as I move
'Cause that's what they say but I can't prove
So turn it up again and watch me move to the groove

As we get close, you whisper "Coco"
I hold you in my arms and you say "Jamboo"
Scream and shout, turn and say "Colombo"
Now I gotta go, so coco

Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, take my heart and make me happy
Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, fill my heart and make me happy

Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah

That's the way I treat dem girls, kinda smooth, see
'Cause there's one man and yo, well that's me, see
So let me show you 'round while you sip your tea, G
But no coco loco boom while I take a pee, Lee

When I hold my baby, she say I do it nicer
I like my chicken with rice and lemonada
And that's what she get when she shouts out "Jamboo"
Now I gotta go, yo coco

Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, take my heart and make me happy
Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, fill my heart and make me happy

Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, sing it everybody!
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, sing it everybody!
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, ey-o
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah

Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, take my heart and make me happy
Put me up, put me down
Put my feet back on the ground
Put me up, fill my heart and make me happy

Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, coco jambo
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, ey-o
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, coco jambo
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah, ey-o
Ya-ya-ya coco jambo, ya-ya yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛