Skip to main content

Kim Ah Joong - Maria Legendado


Kim Ah Joong - Maria Legendado

Ja ji geum shi jak hae joh geum shik deu guhp gae
Oo deu ryu woh ha ji mah
Byul chyu jin noona peh juh tae yang ee gireul bi chuh
Oo juhl dae muhm joo ji mah

Maria~ Ave Maria~
Juh heen goo reum geut gah ji nara
Maria~ Ave Maria~
Guh chin pah doh dah win sang gwan uhp ji

Gi joh geun ee ruhk hae nae noona peh byul chuh ee suh
Oo juhl dae muhm joo ji mah

Maria~ Ave Maria~
Juh heen goo reum geut gah ji nara
Maria~ Ave Maria~
Guh chin pah doh dah win sang gwan uhp ji
Maria~~~

Muhm chuh buh reen shim jang jun jae gah
Guht jah peul soo uhp shi dwee oh wah~~

Maria~ Ave Maria~
Juh heen goo reum geut gah ji nara
Maria~ Ave Maria~
Guh chin pah doh dah win sang gwan uhp ji
Maria~ Ave Maria~
Juh heen goo reum geut gah ji nara
Maria~ Ave Maria~
Guh chin pah doh dah win

歌詞
現在,讓我們從現在開始,一點一點地 哦,別害怕 陽光灑在我眼前的路上 哦,永不停歇
자, 지금 시작해 조금씩 뜨겁게 우, 두려워하지 마 펼쳐진 눈앞에 저 태양이 길을 비춰 우, 절대 멈추지 마
瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 飛向那朵白雲的盡頭 瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 無論波濤洶湧
Maria, Ave Maria 저 흰 구름 끝까지 날아 Maria, Ave Maria 거친 파도 따윈 상관없이
奇蹟就這樣展現在你眼前 哦,永不停歇
기적은 이렇게 네 눈앞에 펼쳐있어 우, 절대 멈추지 마
瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 飛向那朵白雲的盡頭 瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 無論波濤洶湧 瑪麗亞
Maria, Ave Maria 저 흰 구름 끝까지 날아 Maria, Ave Maria 거친 파도 따윈 상관없이 Maria
整個心臟都停止了 不受控制地奔跑
멈춰버린 심장 전체가 걷잡을 수 없이 뛰어와
瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 飛向那朵白雲的盡頭 瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 無論波濤洶湧
Maria, Ave Maria 저 흰 구름 끝까지 날아 Maria, Ave Maria 거친 파도 따윈 상관없이
瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 飛向那朵白雲的盡頭 瑪麗亞,萬福瑪麗亞 無論波濤洶湧
Maria, Ave Maria 저 흰 구름 끝까지 날아 Maria, Ave Maria 거친 파도 따윈 상관없이

Maria - Blondie


She moves like she don't care
Smooth as silk, cool as air
Ooh it makes you wanna cry
She doesn't know your name
And your heart beats like a subway train
Ooh it makes you wanna die

Ooh, don't you wanna take her?
Ooh, wanna make her all your own?

Maria, you've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria
A million and one candle lights

I've seen this thing before
In my best friend and the boy next door
Fool for love and fool on fire
Won't come in from the rain
She's oceans running down the drain
Blue as ice and desire

Don't you wanna make her?
Ooh, don't you wanna take her home?

Maria, you've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria
A million and one candle lights

Ooh, don't you wanna break her?
Ooh, don't you wanna take her home?

She walks like she don't care
You wanna take her everywhere
Ooh, it makes you wanna cry

She's like a millionaire
Walkin' on imported air
Ooh, it makes you wanna die

Maria, you've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria
A million and one candle lights

Maria, you've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria
A million and one candle lights

Maria, you've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria
A million and one candle lights

Maria, you've gotta see her
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛