Skip to main content

Jacky Cheung - 張學友 - 我真的受傷了 (Official Video)

 Jacky Cheung - 張學友 - 我真的受傷了 (Official Video)

作詞:王菀之 作曲:王菀之

窗外陰天了 音樂低聲了 我的心開始想你了

燈光也暗了 音樂低聲了 口中的棉花糖也融化了

窗外陰天了 人是無聊了 我的心開始想你了

電話響起了 你要說話了 還以為你心裡對我又想念了

怎麼你聲音變得冷淡了 是你變了 是你變了

燈光熄滅了 音樂靜止了 滴下的眼淚已停不住了

天下起雨了 人是不快樂 我的心真的受傷了

我的心真的受傷了


Ivana Wong - 王菀之 -《我真的受傷了》MV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛