Skip to main content

Колыбельная


歌名:《Колыбельная》
歌手:Rauf & Faik

I'd be the wings to shelter you
我願張開雙翼守護你

 

I'd go through a blizzard just to cradle (you)
我願承受暴風雪的襲擊為了去哄你入睡

 

I'd be the stars to light your path.
我願成為星星照亮你的旅程

 

I'd see your dreams anytime.
我願看見你沉睡的任何時候

 

Lulla-Lullaby. 
搖啊 祥和的搖籃曲

 
Wind, wind, fly away.
風阿,風阿,拂面而過

 

and right up to morning
直到清晨破曉

 

I'll stay waiting for you.
我仍會等你

 

I'd show you the black sky.
我願帶你去看天黑

 

I'd be the tide to rock you to sleep.
我願成為哄你入睡的潮聲

 

I'd be a tranquil lullaby.
我願變成一首安靜祥和的搖籃曲


Just as the ships swim through dreams.
就像船隻安靜的行過你的夢境


Lulla-Lullaby.
搖啊 祥和的搖籃曲


Wind, wind, fly away.
風阿,風阿,拂面而過

and right up to morning
直到清晨破曉

 

I'll stay waiting for you.
我仍會等你

 

Lulla-Lullaby.
搖啊 搖籃曲

 

Lulla-Lullaby.
搖啊 搖籃曲

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛