Skip to main content

林依晨 Ariel Lin【孤單北半球】TVBS-G偶像劇「愛情合約」片尾曲 Official Music Video


林依晨 Ariel Lin【孤單北半球】TVBS-G偶像劇「愛情合約」片尾曲 Official Music Video

作曲 方文良
作詞 Benny C

用你的早安陪我吃晚餐
記得把想念存進撲滿
我  望著滿天星在閃
聽牛郎對織女說要勇敢

不怕我們在地球的兩端
看你的問候騎著魔毯
飛  用光速飛到我面前
你讓我看到北極星有十字星作伴

少了你的手臂當枕頭  我還不習慣
你的望遠鏡望不到我北半球的孤單
太平洋的潮水跟著地球來回旋轉
我會耐心地等  等你有一天靠岸

少了你的懷抱當暖爐  我還不習慣
E給你照片看不到我北半球的孤單
世界再大兩顆真心就能互相取暖
想念不會偷懶  我的夢通通給你保管

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛