Skip to main content

Jacky Cheung - 張學友 - 偷心 (Official Video)


Jacky Cheung - 張學友 - 偷心 (Official Video)

作詞:丁曉雯 作曲:郭子
是寂寞 慢慢佔領我的心
長夜裡越來越冷清
回憶裡越來越孤寂
是後悔 慢慢侵蝕我的心
抹去了最後的淚滴
從今後 不再為誰哭泣
我不敢再問 是甚麼改變你的眼神
對愛厭倦 對愛疲憊
對我已沒有感覺
溫柔的纏綿 難道只是一時的氣氛
留不住人 留不住魂
留不住你的一切
是瞭解 慢慢傷害我的心
就讓我醉死在夢裡
在夢裡 永遠不要清醒
是誰偷偷 偷走我的心
不能分辨 黑夜或天明
是誰偷偷 偷走我的心
哦... 我的眼睛 看不見我自己

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛