Skip to main content

張學友 Jacky Cheung – 用餘生去愛 (Official Music Video)


張學友 Jacky Cheung – 用餘生去愛 (Official Music Video)


 OC/OA: Samuel Jean/McAyla Beatley/Catherine Martin/Scott Effman/Lukas "Nate" Nathanson    
SA: 林夕        編曲: 杜自持

用多少時間一直等待  一段戀愛
卻用剩下來的相處時光  讓兩個人互相傷害
不斷的表白  不斷的分開
推倒再重來  有多難捱
還好終於碰到你  還有什麼不明白

像錯過一輩子我才  學會了愛
餘下來的日子就用來  與你相愛
此生若能只做這件事  划得來
只要看著我們頭髮變白餘生就不會蒼白

有多少年少青春無知  不知悔改
有多少奔波歲月匆忙  生活變壞
有多少空白  都不明不白
光陰飛快  太不痛快
還好還能碰到你
天要塌就塌下來

像錯過一輩子我才  學會了愛
餘下來的日子就用來  與你相愛
此生若能只做這件事  划得來
只要看著我們頭髮變白餘生就不會蒼白

Ooh  用餘生去愛
Ooh  你就是  我餘生所愛  Ooh

好像錯過一輩子我才  與你同在
永遠只剩下一秒也要  擁你入懷
有限生命換無盡的愛  划得來
只要看著我們頭髮變白餘生就不會蒼白

用餘生去愛 Ooh  有生之年  Ooh
你就是  我餘生所愛  Ooh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛