Skip to main content

Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020) Soundtrack. Double Trouble (Film Version)


Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020) Soundtrack. Double Trouble (Film Version)

威爾·法洛, 莫莉·桑登

I saw you and then
All of my nights turned morning
You turned 'round and I
Suddenly found my glory
Sometimes I pinch myself 'cause I don't know
Am I dreaming now?
I wanna stop the clocks and hold you close
But I don't know how
Hey baby, when you look at me
I know I'm in double trouble tonight
Hey baby, when you talk to me
I know I'm in double trouble tonight
Show me your love
Give me your love
How can something so wrong feel so right?
Straight from above, the whitest dove
I'm in double trouble tonight
Double trouble tonight
Never felt this alive
Loving you's my nine to five
Nothing makes me feel like you do
Up is down, down is up
I don't really give a (what?)
I just wanna break every rule
Sometimes I pinch myself 'cause I don't know
Am I dreaming now? (You're not dreaming, no)
I wanna stop the clocks and hold you close (I'll hold you close)
But I don't know how
Hey baby, when you look at me
I know I'm in double trouble tonight
Hey baby, when you talk to me
I know I'm in double trouble tonight
Show me your love
Give me your love
How can something so wrong feel so right?
Straight from above, the whitest dove
I'm in double trouble tonight
Double trouble tonight
Double trouble, double, double trouble tonight
Double trouble, double, double trouble tonight
(I'm in) Double trouble tonight
Double trouble, double, double trouble tonight
Double trouble, double, double trouble tonight
I'm in double trouble tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛