Skip to main content

久石 譲 メドレー ~ 久石 譲 ベストヒット ~ 久石 譲ヒット曲 ~ 久石 譲 名曲 ランキング

久石 譲 メドレー ~ 久石 譲 ベストヒット ~ 久石 譲ヒット曲 ~ 久石 譲 名曲 ランキング

歌曲
初恋
演出者
久石 譲
專輯
太王四神記 オリジナル・サウンドトラック Vol.2
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
Avex Inc. (代表avex entertainment); SOLAR Music Rights Management, CMRRA, Muserk Rights Management, Forward Music Publishing Co., Ltd.與 10 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
Ano Natsue
演出者
Joe Hisaishi
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
UMG (代表Polydor); LatinAutor - SonyATV, Sony ATV Publishing, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Polaris Hub AB, LatinAutorPerf, UMPG Publishing與 22 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
Summer (Eiga Kikujirouno Natsu Yori / Toyota Corolla)
演出者
Joe Hisaishi
作曲者
久石譲
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
UMG (代表Universal Music LLC); UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, ASCAP, BMG Rights Management (US), LLC, LatinAutor - SonyATV, Forward Music Publishing Co., Ltd., LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutorPerf與 19 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
Merry-Go-Round (from 'Howl's Moving Castle')
演出者
Joe Hisaishi
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
UMG (代表Universal Music LLC); ASCAP, SODRAC, LatinAutorPerf, Polaris Hub AB, AMRA, Sony ATV Publishing與 22 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
The Name of Life / Spirited Away
演出者
Makiko Hirohashi
專輯
Relaxing Piano BEST - Ghibli Collection
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
HIP LAND MUSIC CORPORATION INC. (代表Della)與 2 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
The Rain (From "Kikujiro" Soundtrack)
演出者
Joe Hisaishi
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
UMG (代表Universal Music LLC); Polaris Hub AB, LatinAutorPerf, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., Forward Music Publishing Co., Ltd., UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutor - SonyATV, UMPG Publishing與 12 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
"Princess Mononoke" Suite
演出者
Joe Hisaishi
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
UMG (代表Island Records); ASCAP, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Warner Chappell, LatinAutorPerf, PEDL, SODRAC, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA與 16 個音樂版權協會

歌曲
Rokubanmeno Eki
演出者
Joe Hisaishi
授權 YouTube 的內容擁有者:
UMG (代表Polydor); LatinAutor - SonyATV, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Polaris Hub AB, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutorPerf與 17 個音樂版權協會

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛