Skip to main content

Alexander Lemtov: Lion of Love (Eurovision 2020 Finale)

Alexander Lemtov: Lion of Love (Eurovision 2020 Finale)

Love
Thousands tried to tame me
But I run free (ah)
Until I saw you, and you saw me (ah)
It's a jungle out there, so hold on tight (ah)
You're about to see how I spend my night (ah)
I'll be the king you wanted
You'll be the queen I need
And on, and on, and on, and on
Let's get together
I'm a lion lover
And I hunt for love
On the Savannah
I will make you rise up to the sky above
And when I roar
You'll know I'm done
Somewhere, someone tonight
Will meet the lion of love
Lion of love
Lion of love
I was happily rounding the shadows
And bothered by flies (ah)
Surrounded by so many that just didn't light my fire
But then I turned 'round
And I saw a gazelle
With a flirtatious smile (ah)
Swift as the wind
She was gone
But you won't get away this time (ah)
I'll be the king you wanted
You'll be the queen I need
And on, and on, and on, and on
Oh, let's get together
I'm a lion lover
And I hunt for love
On the Savannah
I will make you rise up to the sky above
And when I roar
You'll know, you know I'm done
Somewhere, someone tonight
Will meet the lion of love
Somewhere, someone tonight
Will meet the lion of love
Somewhere, someone tonight
Will meet the lion of love
Lion of love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛