Skip to main content

AC/DC - Back In Black (Official Video)


AC/DC - Back In Black (Official Video)


Back in black, I hit the sack
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm let loose from the noose
That's kept me hangin' about
I've been livin' like a star 'cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse, 'cause I never die
I got nine lives, cat's eyes
Using every one of them and runnin' wild
'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black
Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes I'm in a bang with the gang
They gotta catch me if they want me to hang
'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now, I'm just a makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get outta my way
'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

Aw, yeah! Let's go
Keep on goin'! Yeah, yeah
Yeah, aw, yeah, yeah
Here we go
Well, I'm back (I'm back)
Back (well, I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back
Yes, back in black
Yes, I'm back in black
Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes I'm in a bang with the gang
They gotta catch me if they want me to hang
'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now, I'm just a makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get outta my way
'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

Aw, yeah! Let's go
Keep on goin'! Yeah, yeah
Yeah, aw, yeah, yeah
Here we go
Well, I'm back (I'm back)
Back (well, I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back
Yes, back in black
Yes, I'm back in black
Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes I'm in a bang with the gang
They gotta catch me if they want me to hang
'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now, I'm just a makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get outta my way
'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

Aw, yeah! Let's go
Keep on goin'! Yeah, yeah
Yeah, aw, yeah, yeah
Here we go
Well, I'm back (I'm back)
Back (well, I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back (I'm back)
Back
Yes, back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛