Skip to main content

That Girl - Olly Murs (Unofficial Video)

That Girl - Olly Murs (Unofficial Video)

Lyrics ♥️
That Girl
Olly Murs
There's a girl but I let her get away
It's all my fault 'cause pride got in the way
And I'd be lying if I said I was ok
About that girl the one I let get away
I keep saying no
This can't be the way we're supposed to be
I keep saying no
There's gotta be a way to get you close to me
Now I know you gotta
Speak up if you want somebody
Can't let him get away, oh no
You don't wanna end up sorry
The way that I'm feeling everyday
No no no no
There's no hope for the broken heart
No no no no
There's no hope for the broken
There's a girl but I let her get away
It's my fault 'cause I said I needed space
I've been torturing myself night and day
About that girl, the one I let get away
I keep saying no
This can't be the way we're supposed to be
I keep saying no
There's gotta be a way to get you
There's gotta be a way
To get you close to me
You gotta
Speak up if you want somebody
Can't let him get away, oh no
You don't wanna end up sorry
The way that I'm feeling everyday
No no no no
There's no hope for the broken heart
No no no no
There's no hope for the broken
No home for me
No home 'cause I'm broken
No room to breathe
And I got no one to blame
No home for me
No home 'cause I'm broken
About that girl
The one I let get away
So you better speak up if you want somebody
Can't let him get away oh no no
You don't wanna end up sorry
The way that I'm feeling everyday
Don't you know
No no no no
There's no hope for the broken heart
Don't you know
No no no no
There's no hope for the broken
You don't wanna lose at love
It's only gonna hurt too much
I'm telling you
You don't wanna lose at love
It's only gonna hurt too much
You don't wanna lose at love
'Cause there's no hope for the broken heart
About that girl
The one I let get away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛