Skip to main content

蘇聯國歌(中俄文字幕) Soviet national anthem (Chinese subtitles) Гимн Советского Союза (китайские субтитры)


蘇聯國歌(中俄文字幕) Soviet national anthem (Chinese subtitles) Гимн Советского Союза (китайские субтитры)

一代苏联CCCP英豪顺序出场(全部标准中文译名)

戈尔巴乔夫,雅可夫列夫,谢瓦尔德纳泽,列日科夫,谢列斯特,谢列平,库拉科夫,格里辛,安德洛波夫,契尔年科,乌斯蒂诺夫,苏斯罗夫,柯西金,葛洛米柯,基里连科,吉洪诺夫,赫鲁晓夫,米高杨,勃列日涅夫,波德戈尔内,华西列夫斯基,铁木辛柯,科涅夫,安东诺夫,罗科索夫斯基,伏罗希洛夫,维辛斯基,日丹诺夫,库兹涅佐夫,戈尔什科夫,伊萨科夫,诺维科夫,莫罗托夫,李特维诺夫,卡岗诺维奇,马林科夫,斯大林,基罗夫,朱可夫,布尔加宁,贝利亚,叶若夫,缅任斯基,雅哥达,捷尔任斯基,契切林,越飞,李科夫,加里宁,布哈林,图卡切夫斯基,伏龙芝,布琼尼,布柳赫尔,叶戈洛夫,季诺维耶夫,列宁,加米涅夫,托洛茨基,斯维尔德洛夫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛