Skip to main content

Somewhere in Time Movie Montage



時光裡似曾相識
Somewhere In Time 似曾相识

某個時間的某個地方
Somewhere in time

你走進了我的世界
You came into my world

愛情超出了我的想像
Love was beyond what I imagined love would be

現在只是一個夢
Now just a dream

我堅持到時間的盡頭
I hold till the end of time

希望有一天我們能找到我們留下的東西
Hoping someday we'll find what we left behind

終有一天會到來
There'll come a day

我們的道路將再次相遇
Our paths will meet again

我們將跨越時空之橋,去尋找自由的愛
We'll cross the bridge of time and space to a love that's free

不再有再見
No more goodbye

沒有孤獨的等待
No lonely waiting

那將是我們去愛、實現我們所有夢想的一天
That'll be our day to love, to live all our dreams

如果我們相信並保持活力
If we believe and keep alive

希望愛情經得起距離和時間的考驗
The hope that love will stand the test of distance and time

然後我們就會找到新的明天
Then we shall find our new tomorrow

某個時間的某個地方
Somewhere in time

有一天我們之間將不再有時間
Someday there'll be no time between us

我們將有無盡的日子去愛和分享
There'll just be endless days for us to love and share

我們將超越孤獨歲月的淚水
We'll rise above the tears of our lonely years

進入超越今天的世界
Into a world beyond today

在另一個地方
In another somwhere

如果我們相信並保持活力
If we believe and keep alive

希望愛情經得起距離和時間的考驗
The hope that love will stand the test of distance and time

然後我們就會找到新的明天
Then we shall find our new tomorrow

某個時間的某個地方
Somewhere in time

純音樂版



黃鶯鶯 Tracy Huang - SOMEWHERE IN TIME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛