Skip to main content

Of Monsters and Men – Dirty Paws (The Secret Life of Walter Mitty)

Of Monsters and Men – Dirty Paws (The Secret Life of Walter Mitty)

[Verse 1]
Jumping up and down the floor
My head, is an animal
And once there was an animal
It had a son that mowed the lawn

The son was an okay guy
They had a pet dragonfly
The dragonfly, it ran away
But it came back with a story to say

[Verse 2]
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slopes
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees

The bees had declared a war
The sky wasn't big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

[Refrain]
La la la
La la la, la
La la la
La la la, la

[Instrumental]

[Verse 3]
So for a while, things were cold
They were scared down in their holes
The forest that once was green
Was colored black by those killing machines

But she and her furry friends
Took down the queen bee and her men
And that's how the story goes
The story of the beast with those four dirty paws

[Refrain]
La la la
La la la, la
La la la
La la la, la

[Refrain]
La la la
La la la, la
La la la
La la la, la

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛