Skip to main content

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

 Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World performed by Louis Armstrong. (C) 1967 ABC


Lyrics:


我看到綠色的樹

I see trees of green


還有紅玫瑰

Red roses too


我看到它們綻放

I see them bloom


為了我和你

For me and you


我心裡想

And I think to myself


世界多麼精彩

What a wonderful world

我看到藍色的天空

I see skies of blue


還有白雲

And clouds of white


光明幸福的日子

The bright blessed day


黑暗神聖的夜晚

The dark sacred night


我心裡想

And I think to myself


世界多麼精彩

What a wonderful world

彩虹的顏色

The colors of the rainbow


天空中如此美麗

So pretty in the sky


臉上也有

Are also on the faces


路過的人中

Of people going by


我看到朋友們握手

I see friends shaking hands


說:“你好嗎?”

Saying, "How do you do?"


他們確實是在說

They're really saying


我愛你

I love you

我聽到嬰兒哭聲

I hear babies cry


我看著他們成長

I watch them grow


他們會學到更多

They'll learn much more


我永遠不會知道

Than I'll ever know


我心裡想

And I think to myself


世界多麼精彩

What a wonderful world


是的,我自己想

Yes, I think to myself


世界多麼精彩

What a wonderful world


哦是的

Ooh, yes


作詞/作曲:George David Weiss / Robert Thiele


Rod Stewart - What A Wonderful World

Katie Melua & Eva Cassidy - What A Wonderful World

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛