Skip to main content

潘越雲-純情青春夢 (官方完整版Comix)(HD)


潘越雲-純情青春夢 (官方完整版Comix)(HD)

純情青春夢 
作詞 陳昇   作曲 鄭文魁   繪者 鐵柱

送你到火車頭 越頭就做你走 親像斷線風吹 雙人放手就來自由飛
阮還有幾句話 想要對你解釋 看是藏在心肝底較實在

阮也有每天等 只驚等來的是絕望
想來想去 抹凍辜負著青春夢 青春夢
咱兩人相欠債 你欠阮有較多 歸去看破來切切 較實在

送你到火車頭 越頭阮要來走 親像斷線風吹 雙人放手就愛自由飛
不是阮不肯等 時代已經不同 查某人嘛有自己的想法

甘願是不曾等 較贏等來是一場空
想來想去 同款辜負著青春夢 青春夢
唱歌來解憂愁 歌聲是真溫柔 查某人嘛有自己的願望

阮也有每天等 只驚等來的是絕望
想來想去 抹凍辜負著青春夢 青春夢
不是阮不肯等 時代已經不同
查某人嘛有自己的願望

潘越雲 Michelle Pan (A Pan)【純情青春夢 Dreams of youth】Official Music Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛