Skip to main content

Camelot - Rise and fall (DJ Yaha Remix) TikTok Song - Chinese DJ 2019


Camelot - Rise and fall (DJ Yaha Remix) TikTok Song - Chinese DJ 2019

In the land of seven hills
Every man is working hard 
Children play with wooden tools
Women pray for food

Suddently one old man said
dark clouds on horizon
Every man five feet tall
Take his sword and shield

Oah Oah rise and fall
No more tears for bleeding horse 
Now I will survive 
Dont know where 
and dont know why

Oah Oah rise and fall 
No more tears for bleeding horse 
Now I will survive
Dont know where 
and dont know why

Ash of war on ancient ground
Dying man red blood land
No ones war mans no name grave
Love will not survive

Fight for peace not for god
Soul is steel life is gold
In the land of seven hills
Now we rest in peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛